Dry Cat Food
Dry Cat Food
Nourish As Nature Intended®
- The first 5 ingredients are fresh or raw poultry and fish ingredients. Our fresh ingredients use refrigeration as the sole method of preservation and our raw ingredients are frozen at their peak freshness.
- Our authentic WholePrey diet features the most succulent parts of the prey like poultry or fish, organs and bone to mimic what your cat’s ancestors consumed in the wild.
- Helps support your cat’s digestion with prebiotics such as dried chicory root and natural sources of fiber from whole pumpkin, collard greens, whole apples & whole pears.
- 2/3 of each bag includes fresh or raw ingredients.
*Approximate and derived from the unprocessed state of the ingredients
8 BENEFITS FOR OVERALL HEALTH
- Immune Support | Supports immune function with EPA and DHA from wild-caught fish, and antioxidant nutrients from ingredients including fruit and vegetables.
- Digestive Health | Helps support digestion with prebiotics such as dried chicory root & fiber from fruits and vegetables.
- Healthy Skin & Coat | Supports a shiny coat and healthy skin with Omega-3-rich oils from wild-caught pollock.
- Heart Health | Helps support heart health with naturally-occurring Taurine found in animal protein sources like poultry, fish and eggs.
- Muscle Maintenance | Formulated with 90% animal ingredients* such as chicken, salmon and turkey to help support muscle maintenance in your cat.
- Joint Health | Supports joint health for adult and senior cats with oil rich in Omega-3 fatty acids from wild-caught pollock.
- Aids Brain Function | Helps support cognitive function with oil rich in DHA and EPA from wild-caught pollock, and naturally-occurring Arginine from poultry and fish.
- Eye Health | Supports retinal function with naturally-occurring Taurine and Vitamin A from animal sources such as chicken and turkey liver.
Fresh or Raw
Biologically Appropriate Nutrition
Premium Animal Ingredients*
*Approximate and derived from the unprocessed state of the ingredients.
Freeze-dried coated for a burst of raw flavor your dog instinctively craves.
& Whole Mackerel
Fresh chicken (32%), raw salmon (5%), raw turkey (5%), raw whole herring (5%), raw whole mackerel (5%), fresh chicken giblets (liver, heart) (4.5%), raw turkey liver (4%), fresh eggs (4%), dehydrated chicken (4%), dehydrated turkey (4%), dehydrated herring (4%), dehydrated chicken liver (4%), dehydrated egg (4%), raw rabbit (4%), whole red lentils, whole pinto beans, whole green lentils, whole chickpeas, whole navy beans, whole peas, pea starch, miscanthus grass, pollock oil (1%), chicken fat (0.5%), fresh whole pumpkin, fresh whole butternut squash, dried kelp, dried chicory root, fresh whole apples, fresh whole carrots, fresh whole pears, fresh whole zucchini, brewers dried yeast, hydrolyzed yeast, fresh beet greens, fresh kale, fresh spinach, fresh turnip greens, whole cranberries, whole blueberries, whole saskatoon berries, burdock root, lavender, marshmallow root, milk thistle, rosehips, turmeric.
ADDITIVES (per kg) Technological additives: Tocopherol extracts from vegetable oils: 121 mg, citric acid: 40 mg. Sensory additives: Rosemary extract: 80 mg. Nutritional additives: Choline chloride (choline): 1400 mg, Zinc proteinate: 75 mg, Vitamin B3: 50 mg, Vitamin B1: 25 mg, Copper proteinate: 11.3 mg, Vitamin B2: 10 mg, Vitamin B5: 8 mg, Vitamin B6: 7.5 mg, Vitamin B9: 0.75 mg, Vitamin B12: 0.1 mg, Vitamin E: 50 IU. Zootechnical additives: Enterococcus faecium DSM 10663/ NCIMB 10415 1x10⁹ CFU.
Metabolizable energy is 3980 kcal/kg (517 kcal per standard 130 g cup) | ORIJEN® Guardian 8 Cat Food is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by FEDIAF for Adult Maintenance. Store in cool, dry place. Not Fit for Human Consumption.
- Crude protein 40%
- Fat content 18%
- Crude ash 9%
- Crude fibre 4%
- Moisture 10%
- Calcium (min.) 1.4%
- Phosphorus (min.) 1.1%
- Magnesium (max.) 0.1%
- Taurine (min.) 0.1%
- Omega-6 fatty acids* (min.) 3%
- Omega-3 fatty acids* (min.) 1.2%
- DHA (docosahexaenoic acid) (min.) 0.35%
- EPA (eicosapentaenoic acid) (min.) 0.35%
How to Feed
Calculate Daily Feeding Guide
The tool below provides a starting point, to be adjusted as needed to maintain optimum weight and peak conditioning. We suggest monitoring your pet’s weight and adjusting rations as needed. We recommend feeding twice daily and always keeping fresh, clean water available.
Daily Feeding Quantity
Select choices to show results here.
Daily Feeding Quantity
Sorry! We dont have a calculation for this result.
Your cat is unique and feeding requirements will vary with environment, age, and activity. That’s why we suggest starting with the guides below, and then monitoring weight and adjusting portions as needed. Feed twice daily and remember to always keep fresh, clean water available.
Metabolizable energy is 3980 kcal/kg (517 kcal per standard 130 g cup)